International VT365 Diesel Engine
Reviva’s VT365 diesel engines are configured for International delivery trucks, garbage trucks, dump trucks, and school buses.
LONG BLOCK INCLUDES:
- Timing gears
- Piston cooling tubes
- Valve train
- Oil pan & pickup tube
- Oil cooler
- Water pump
- Valve covers
- Connecting rods
- Main/rod bearings
- Cam bearings
- Cylinder heads/valves
- Oil pump
- Front cover
- Rear cover/flywheel housing
- Oil filter canister
LONG BLOCK SUPREME INCLUDES:
ALL PARTS ON THE LONG BLOCK PLUS
- Glow plugs
- High pressure oil pump
- Crankshaft position sensor
- Engine oil pressure sensor
- EOT - Engine oil temperature sensor
- ICP - Injection control pressure sensor
- High pressure oil rails
- Vibration damper
- Injection pressure regulator valve
- Camshaft positioning sensor
COMPLETE DROP-IN ENGINE INCLUDES:
ALL PARTS ON THE LONG BLOCK SUPREME PLUS
- Intake manifold
- Turbo exhaust piping
- Bullet Proof EGR Cooler
- EGR valves
- Intake air temperature sensor
- Intake air pressure sensor
- Exhaust back pressure sensor
- Exhaust manifold
- Dipstick tube & dipstick
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION INFORMATION
EGR Cooler must be tested and/or replaced to activate warranty on all Long Blocks and Long Block Supremes.
ABOUT THE REVIVA VT365
- All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
- Blocks, heads, and crankshafts are 100% magnaflux tested to avoid cracked components.
- Crankshaft is checked for size, reground, if necessary, and micropolished to OEM specifications.
- Camshaft is checked for wear, reground as necessary, and micropolished to OEM specifications.
- Connecting rods have new bushings installed and both large and small end are remachined to OEM specifications.
- All connecting rods are de-magnetized.
- All heads get new valves and are vacuum tested to ensure the quality of the valve job. All heads are pressure tested.
- Core plugs are 100% stainless steel to avoid corrosion.
- Reviva replaces 100% internal wear items including rings, bearings, bushings, gaskets, and seals.
REVIVA’S DYNO TEST
All of Reviva’s Complete Drop-In engines are 100% dyno tested prior to shipment. Computer controls ensure that each engine dyno test is conducted under standard, repeatable settings. Every engine is run through a warm up cycle, three separate segments simulating light, medium, and heavy throttle conditions; maximum torque and horsepower tests; both high and low idle tests; and a black light leak detection test with dyed oil, coolant, and fuel.
On-Road Complete Drop-In configurations: 2yr/unlimited mileage.*
Long Block configurations: 1 year/unlimited mileage.
Some restrictions apply; see limited warranty details or call for more information.
*2nd year long block coverage only.
©2017 Reviva, All Rights Reserved.
Reviva is an independent manufacturer and is not affiliated with Navistar, Ford, Cummins, General Motors, or Caterpillar.