International VT365 Diesel Engine
Reviva’s VT365 diesel engines are configured for International delivery trucks, garbage trucks, dump trucks, and school buses.
LONG BLOCK INCLUDES:
- Timing Gears
- Piston Cooling Tubes
- Valve Train
- Oil Pan & Pickup Tube
- Oil Cooler
- Water Pump
- Valve Covers
- Connecting rods
- Main/Rod Bearings
- Cam Bearings
- Cylinder Heads/Valves
- Oil Pump
- Front Cover
- Rear Cover/Flywheel Housing
- Oil Filter Canister
LONG BLOCK SUPREME INCLUDES:
ALL PARTS ON THE LONG BLOCK PLUS
- Glow Plugs
- High Pressure Oil Pump
- Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Engine Oil Pressure Sensor
- EOT Engine Oil Temperature Sensor
- ICP Injection Control Pressure Sensor
- High Pressure Oil Rails
- Vibration Damper
- Injection Pressure Regulator Valve
- Camshaft Positioning Sensor
COMPLETE DROP-IN ENGINE INCLUDES:
ALL PARTS ON THE LONG BLOCK SUPREME PLUS
- Intake Manifold
- Turbo Exhaust Piping
- Bullet Proof EGR Cooler
- EGR Valves
- Intake Air Temperature Sensor
- Intake Air Pressure Sensor
- Exhaust Back Pressure Sensor
- Exhaust Manifold
- Dipstick Tube & Dipstick
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION INFORMATION
EGR Cooler must be tested and/or replaced to activate warranty on all Long Blocks and Long Block Supremes.
ABOUT THE REVIVA VT365
- All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
- Blocks, heads, and crankshafts are 100% magnaflux tested to avoid cracked components.
- Crankshaft is checked for size, reground, if necessary, and micropolished to OEM specifications.
- Camshaft is checked for wear, reground as necessary, and micropolished to OEM specifications.
- Connecting rods have new bushings installed and both large and small end are remachined to OEM specifications.
- All connecting rods are de-magnetized.
- All heads get new valves and are vacuum tested to ensure the quality of the valve job. All heads are pressure tested.
- Core plugs are 100% stainless steel to avoid corrosion.
- Reviva replaces 100% internal wear items including rings, bearings, bushings, gaskets, and seals.
REVIVA’S DYNO TEST
All of Reviva’s Complete Drop-In engines are 100% dyno tested prior to shipment. Computer controls ensure that each engine dyno test is conducted under standard, repeatable settings. Every engine is run through a warm up cycle, three separate segments simulating light, medium, and heavy throttle conditions; maximum torque and horsepower tests; both high and low idle tests; and a black light leak detection test with dyed oil, coolant, and fuel.
On-Road Complete Drop-In configurations: 2yr/unlimited mileage.*
Long Block configurations: 1 year/unlimited mileage.
Some restrictions apply; see limited warranty details or call for more information.
*2nd year long block coverage only.
©2017 Reviva, All Rights Reserved.
Reviva is an independent manufacturer and is not affiliated with Navistar, Ford, Cummins, General Motors, or Caterpillar.