International MaxxForce DT EPA10
Reviva’s MaxxForce DT diesel engines are configured for International delivery trucks, garbage trucks, dump trucks and school buses.
- Model Years 2010-2014
- Engine Serial Number Range 3,300,000 - 3,539,999
LONG BLOCK INCLUDES
- Piston assemblies
- Cylinder head
- Valve train
- Oil pump
- Timing gears
- Front cover & seal
- Crankshaft hub & damper
- Valve cover
- Oil pan
- Flywheel housing
- Breather assembly
- High pressure oil pump
*GASKET SET TO COMPLETE LONG BLOCK AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
COMPLETE DROP-IN ENGINE INCLUDES
ALL PARTS ON THE LONG BLOCK PLUS
- Complete fuel system (injectors & fuel filter assembly)
- Dual stage turbocharger assembly
- Exhaust manifold
- EGR cooler
- EGR valve
- EGR coolant & air pipes
- Intake manifold & inlet duct with heater**
- Oil cooler & filter base assembly
- Front engine mount
*INLET DUCT WITH HEATER DOES NOT INCLUDE INTAKE THROTTLE VALVE
ABOUT THE REVIVA MAXXFORCE DT
- All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
- Reviva replaces 100% of pistons, rings, bearings, bushings, gaskets and seals.
- All heads get new valves and are vacuum tested to ensure the quality of the valve job.
- Reviva grinds and polishes 100% of camshafts’ lobes.
- All connecting rods are de-magnetized.
- All high pressure oil pumps are remanufactured and tested to ensure performance.
- Core plugs are 100% stainless steel to avoid corrosion.
- Blocks, heads and crankshafts are magnaflux tested to avoid any possible cracks.
- Cylinder heads are pressure tested before assembly to eliminate possibility of coolant leak.
- Blocks are resurfaced and have counterbores re-machined to ensure proper sleeve protrusion and head gasket sealing.
- Connecting rods have new bushings installed and both large and small end are re-machined to OEM specifications.
- Crankshaft is checked for size, reground, if necessary, and polished to OEM specifications.
REVIVA'S DYNO TEST
All of Reviva’s Complete Drop-In engines are 100% dyno tested prior to shipment. Computer controls ensure that each engine dyno test is conducted under standard, repeatable settings. Every engine is run through a warm up cycle; three separate segments simulating light, medium and heavy throttle conditions; maximum torque and horsepower tests; both high and low idle tests; and a black light leak detection test with dyed oil, coolant and fuel.
On-Road Complete Drop-In configurations: 2yr/unlimited mileage.*
Long Block configurations: 1 year/unlimited mileage.
Transit Bus Applications: 1 yr/unlimited miles on all configurations.