International DT-530 Diesel Engine
Reviva can supply the DT-530 International engines on a BOC (build owner’s core) basis for many applications.
LONG BLOCK SUPREME INCLUDES:
Block / Rods / Oil Cooler / Valve Cover / Water Pump (no pulley) / Piston/Sleeve Assemblies / Timing Gears / Front Cover & Seal / Gasket Set / Thermostat Housing / Damper & Pulley Assembly / Crankshaft / Oil Pan / Oil Pump / Pickup Tube / Valve Train / Camshaft / Head / Oil Filter / Thermostat / Water Filter / Front Engine Mount
COMPLETE DROP-IN ENGINE INCLUDES:
ALL PARTS ON THE LONG BLOCK SUPREME PLUS
Air Crossover Tube* / Intake Manifold / Dipstick Guide (lower portion) / Camshaft Position Sensor / Complete Fuel System (injectors, new HEUI injectors on electronic version, high & low pressure) / Turbocharger / Exhaust Manifolds
WITH NEW OEM HEUI INJECTORS
As a quality enhancement, Reviva installs new HEUI injectors on all DT-530 Complete Drop-In engines. These new injectors from the OE manufacturer have tungsten coated plungers (the pumping element in the injector), which is an improvement over some earlier OE injectors.
ABOUT THE REVIVA DT-530
- All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
- Reviva replaces 100% of pistons, rings, bearings, bushings, gaskets, and seals.
- All heads get new valves and are vacuum tested to ensure the quality of the valve job. All heads are pressure tested and upgraded to the latest style valve seal.
- Reviva grinds 100% of camshafts lobes.
- All connecting rods are de-magnetized.
- OEM components are used in injection pumps.
- Core plugs are 100% stainless steel to avoid corrosion.
- Blocks, heads, and crankshafts are 100% magnaflux tested to avoid cracked components.
- Blocks are resurfaced and have counterbores remachined to ensure proper sleeve protrusion and head gasket sealing.
- Connecting rods have new bushings installed and both large and small ends are remachined to OEM specifications.
- Crankshaft is checked for size, reground, if necessary and polished to OEM specifications.
REVIVA’S DYNO TEST
All of Reviva’s Complete Drop-In engines are 100% dyno tested prior to shipment. Computer controls ensure that each engine dyno test is conducted under standard, repeatable settings. Every engine is run through a warm up cycle; three separate segments simulating light, medium, and heavy throttle conditions; maximum torque and horsepower tests; both high and low idle tests; and a black light leak detection test with dyed oil, coolant, and fuel.
On-Road Complete Drop-In configurations: 2yr/unlimited mileage.*
Long Block configurations: 1 year/unlimited mileage.
Transit Bus Applications: 1 yr/unlimited miles on all configurations.
Off-Road All Configurations: 1yr/2,000 hours.
Some restrictions apply; see limited warranty details or call for more information.
*2nd year long block coverage only.
©2017 Reviva, All Rights Reserved.
Reviva is an independent manufacturer and is not affiliated with Navistar, Ford, Cummins, General Motors, or Caterpillar.