International DT-530 Diesel Engine
Reviva can supply the DT-530 International engines on a BOC (build owner’s core) basis for many applications.
LONG BLOCK SUPREME INCLUDES:
- Oil cooler
- Valve cover
- Water pump (no pulley)
- Piston/sleeve assemblies
- Timing gears
- Front cover & seal
- Gasket set
- Thermostat housing
- Damper & pulley assembly
- Oil pan
- Oil pump
- Pickup tube
- Valve train
- Oil filter
- Water filter
- Front engine mount
COMPLETE DROP-IN ENGINE INCLUDES:
ALL PARTS ON THE LONG BLOCK SUPREME PLUS
- Air crossover tube*
- Intake manifold
- Camshaft position sensor
- Dipstick guide (lower portion)
- Complete fuel system (injectors, HEUI injectors on electronic version, high & low pressure)
- Exhaust manifolds
ABOUT THE REVIVA DT-530
- All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
- Reviva replaces 100% of pistons, rings, bearings, bushings, gaskets, and seals.
- All heads get new valves and are vacuum tested to ensure the quality of the valve job. All heads are pressure tested and upgraded to the latest style valve seal.
- Reviva grinds 100% of camshafts lobes.
- All connecting rods are de-magnetized.
- OEM components are used in injection pumps.
- Core plugs are 100% stainless steel to avoid corrosion.
- Blocks, heads, and crankshafts are 100% magnaflux tested to avoid cracked components.
- Blocks are resurfaced and have counterbores remachined to ensure proper sleeve protrusion and head gasket sealing.
- Connecting rods have new bushings installed and both large and small ends are remachined to OEM specifications.
- Crankshaft is checked for size, reground, if necessary and polished to OEM specifications.
REVIVA’S DYNO TEST
All of Reviva’s Complete Drop-In engines are 100% dyno tested prior to shipment. Computer controls ensure that each engine dyno test is conducted under standard, repeatable settings. Every engine is run through a warm up cycle; three separate segments simulating light, medium, and heavy throttle conditions; maximum torque and horsepower tests; both high and low idle tests; and a black light leak detection test with dyed oil, coolant, and fuel.
On-Road Complete Drop-In configurations: 2yr/unlimited mileage.*
Long Block configurations: 1 year/unlimited mileage.
Transit Bus Applications: 1 yr/unlimited miles on all configurations.
Off-Road All Configurations: 1yr/2,000 hours.
Some restrictions apply; see limited warranty details or call for more information.
*2nd year long block coverage only.
©2017 Reviva, All Rights Reserved.
Reviva is an independent manufacturer and is not affiliated with Navistar, Ford, Cummins, General Motors, or Caterpillar.