Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax Diesel Engine
- Chevrolet/GMC Pickup Truck from 2001-2005
- Kodiak and Topkick Trucks from 2003-2005
To determine the correct part number and configuration available, please gather the VIN (Vehicle Identication Number).
LONG BLOCK INCLUDES:
- Timing Gears
- Piston Cooling Tubes
- Valve Train
- Oil Pan & Pickup Tube
- Oil Cooler
- Oil Filter
- Water Pump
- Engine Oil Level Sensor
- Camshaft Position Sensor
- Connecting Rods
- Main/Rod Bearings
- Cam Bearings
- Cylinder Heads/Valves
- Oil Pump
- Front Cover
- Flywheel Housing
- Valve Covers
- Glow Plugs
LONG BLOCK SUPREME INCLUDES:
ALL PARTS ON THE LONG BLOCK PLUS
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION INFORMATION
If engine is equipped with an EGR Cooler, it must be tested and/or replaced to activate warranty.
ABOUT THE REVIVA 6.6L DURAMAX
- All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
- Blocks and crankshafts are 100% magnaflux tested to avoid cracked components.
- Aluminum cylinder heads are dyed to check for cracks.
- Crankshaft is checked for size and micro-polished to OEM specifications. If necessary, it is re-ground, re-nitrated, and micro-polished to OEM specifications.
- Connecting rods have new bushings installed and both large and small ends are remachined to OEM specifications.
- All connecting rods are de-magnetized.
- All heads get new valves and are vacuum tested to ensure the quality of the valve job. All heads are pressure tested.
- Core plugs are 100% stainless steel to avoid corrosion.
- Reviva replaces 100% internal wear items including rings, bearings, bushings, gaskets, and seals.
Long Block configurations: 1 year/unlimited mileage.
Some restrictions apply; see limited warranty details or call for more information.
©2017 Reviva, All Rights Reserved.
Reviva is an independent manufacturer and is not affiliated with Navistar, Ford, Cummins, General Motors, or Caterpillar.