International DT-466EGR Diesel Engine
Reviva’s DT-466EGR diesel engines are configured for International delivery trucks, garbage trucks, dump trucks, and school buses.
- Model Years 2004-2007.5
LONG BLOCK INCLUDES:
- Valve cover
- Piston/Sleeve assemblies
- Timing gears
- Front cover & seal
- High pressure oil pump
- Oil pump
- Valve train
- Crankshaft hub & damper
*GASKET SET TO COMPLETE LONG BLOCK AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
RUNNING ENGINE INCLUDES:
ALL PARTS ON THE LONG BLOCK PLUS
- Oil pan
- Pickup tube
- Oil filter
- Thermostat housing
- Front engine mount
- Exhaust manifolds
- Complete fuel system (injectors, high & low pressure lines & fuel filter assembly)
- Oil cooler
- Water pump (no pulley)
- Flywheel housing
- Dipstick guide (lower portion)
- Intake manifold & air inlet
- All sensors
*GASKET SET TO COMPLETE RUNNING ENGINE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
COMPLETE DROP-IN ENGINE INCLUDES:
ALL PARTS ON THE RUNNING ENGINE PLUS
- EGR Cooler
- EGR Pipes
- EGR Valve
ABOUT THE REVIVA DT-466EGR
- All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
- Reviva replaces 100% of pistons, rings, bearings, bushings, gaskets, and seals.
- All heads get new valves and are vacuum tested to ensure the quality of the valve job.
- Reviva grinds and polishes 100% of camshaft lobes.
- All connecting rods are de-magnetized.
- All high pressure oil pumps are remanufactured and tested to ensure performance.
- Core plugs are 100% stainless steel to avoid corrosion.
- Blocks, heads, and crankshafts are magnaflux tested to avoid any possible cracks.
- Cylinder heads are pressure tested before assembly to eliminate possibility of coolant leak.
- Blocks are resurfaced and have counterbores remachined to ensure proper sleeve protrusion and head gasket sealing.
- Connecting rods have new bushings installed and both large and small ends are remachined to OEM specifications.
- Crankshaft is checked for size, reground, if necessary, and polished to OEM specifications.
REVIVA’S DYNO TEST
All of Reviva’s Complete Drop-In engines are 100% dyno tested prior to shipment. Computer controls ensure that each engine dyno test is conducted under standard, repeatable settings. Every engine is run through a warm up cycle; three separate segments simulating light, medium, and heavy throttle conditions; maximum torque and horsepower tests; both high and low idle tests; and a black light leak detection test with dyed oil, coolant, and fuel.
On-Road Complete Drop-In configurations: 2yr/unlimited mileage.*
Long Block configurations: 1 year/unlimited mileage.
Transit Bus Applications: 1 yr/unlimited miles on all configurations.
Some restrictions apply; see limited warranty details or call for more information.
*2nd year long block coverage only.
©2017 Reviva, All Rights Reserved.
Reviva is an independent manufacturer and is not affiliated with Navistar, Ford, Cummins, General Motors, or Caterpillar.