International MaxxForce DT
Reviva’s MaxxForce DT diesel engines are configured for International delivery trucks, garbage trucks, dump trucks and school buses.
- Model Years 2007-2009
- Engine Serial Number Range 3,000,000 - 3,300,000
LONG BLOCK INCLUDES
- Valve Cover
- Piston/sleeve assemblies
- Timing gears
- Front cover & seal
- High pressure oil pump
- Oil Pump
- Valve Train
- Crankshaft hub & damper
- Breather Assembly
RUNNING ENGINE INCLUDES
ALL PARTS ON THE LONG BLOCK PLUS
- Oil Pan
- Pickup tube
- Oil filter
- Thermostat housing
- Front engine mount
- Complete fuel system (injectors, high & low pressure lines & fuel filter assembly)
- Exhaust manifold
- Crankcase breather assembly
- Oil cooler
- Water pump (no pulley)
- Flywheel housing
- Dipstick guide (lower portion)
- Intake manifold & air inlet
- All sensors
COMPLETE DROP-IN ENGINE INCLUDES
ALL PARTS ON THE RUNNING ENGINE PLUS
- EGR coolers - New
- EGR pips
- EGR valve
ABOUT THE REVIVA MAXXFORCE DT
- All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
- Reviva replaces 100% of pistons, rings, bearings, bushings, gaskets and seals.
- All heads get new valves and are vacuum tested to ensure the quality of the valve job.
- Reviva grinds and polishes 100% of camshafts’ lobes.
- All connecting rods are de-magnetized.
- All high pressure oil pumps are remanufactured and tested to ensure performance.
- Core plugs are 100% stainless steel to avoid corrosion.
- Blocks, heads and crankshafts are magnaflux tested to avoid any possible cracks.
- Cylinder heads are pressure tested before assembly to eliminate possibility of coolant leak.
- Blocks are resurfaced and have counterbores re-machined to ensure proper sleeve protrusion and head gasket sealing.
- Connecting rods have new bushings installed and both large and small end are re-machined to OEM specifications.
- Crankshaft is checked for size, reground, if necessary, and polished to OEM specifications.
REVIVA'S DYNO TEST
All of Reviva’s Complete Drop-In engines are 100% dyno tested prior to shipment. Computer controls ensure that each engine dyno test is conducted under standard, repeatable settings. Every engine is run through a warm up cycle; three separate segments simulating light, medium and heavy throttle conditions; maximum torque and horsepower tests; both high and low idle tests; and a black light leak detection test with dyed oil, coolant and fuel.
On-Road Complete Drop-In configurations: 2yr/unlimited mileage.*
Long Block configurations: 1 year/unlimited mileage.
Transit Bus Applications: 1 yr/unlimited miles on all configurations.