Ford 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Engine
Ford F 250-550 from 2008-2010
To determine correct part number and configurations available, please gather the following information from the engine data tag on the valve cover:
- Ford Service Part Number: Format (8G 042 AB), located on the Vertical EGR Cooler or the VIN.
LONG BLOCK INCLUDES:
- Piston cooling tubes
- Oil pan & pickup tube
- Oil cooler
- Rear cover & seal
- Fuel filters
- Sensor - cam
- Sensor - crank
- Block heater
- Sensor - manifold air temp.
- Sensor - boost pressure
- Sensor - engine oil pressure
- Sensors - engine temp, coolant, & oil
- Push rods
- Rocker arm & shaft assembly
- Cylinder heads
- Water pump
- Connecting rods
- Main/rod bearings
- Cam bearings
- Cylinder head gaskets
- Oil pump
- Oil filter & base
- Gasket set & head bolts
- Valve covers
- Glow plugs
- Turbo support
- Intake & exhaust manifolds
- Turbo oil drain tube
- Vibration damper
*LONG BLOCK W/ ARP HEAD STUD KIT ALSO AVAILABLE
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION INFORMATION
EGR Cooler must be tested and/or replaced to activate warranty.
ABOUT THE REVIVA 6.4L
- All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
- Blocks, heads, and crankshafts are 100% magnaflux tested to avoid cracked components.
- Crankshaft is checked for size, reground, if necessary, and micropolished to OEM specifications.
- Camshaft is checked for wear, reground as necessary, and micropolished to OEM specifications.
- Connecting rods have both new large and small ends remachined to OEM specifications.
- All connecting rods are de-magnetized.
- All heads get new valves and are vacuum tested to ensure the quality of the valve job. All heads are pressure tested.
- Core plugs are 100% stainless steel to avoid corrosion.
- Reviva replaces 100% of pistons, rings, bearings, bushings, gaskets, and seals.
Long Block configurations: 1 year/unlimited mileage.
Some restrictions apply; see limited warranty details or call for more information.
©2017 Reviva, All Rights Reserved.
Reviva is an independent manufacturer and is not affiliated with Navistar, Ford, Cummins, General Motors, or Caterpillar.