Mercedes Sprinter 2.7L Diesel Engine
The Mercedes-Benz 2.7L is an inline 5 cylinder diesel engine produced for Mercedes, Dodge, and Freightliner for primarily the Sprinter Van.
Reviva now has the model OM612 and OM647 available in a long block supreme version for model years 2001-2006.
- Provide complete Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
VIN sample: WD3PD141X45156843
Character 7&8 denotes the Model:
- 41=2.7L Diesel 612 (ME9)
- 42=2.7L Diesel 612 (MF1)
- 43=2.7L Diesel 647 (MC0)
- 44=2.7L Diesel 647 (MF2)
LONG BLOCK SUPREME INCLUDES:
- Piston assemblies
- Cylinder head
- Oil cooler
- Front Cover
- Camshaft cover
- Oil filter
- Gear housing & front seal
- Valve train
- Gasket set
- Oil pump
- Oil pan
- Water pump
- Front damper
COMPLETE DROP-IN INCLUDES:
ALL PARTS ON THE LONG BLOCK SUPREME PLUS
- Turbo charger
- Exhaust manifold
- EGR system
- Temperature sensor
- Fuel pressure sensor
- Fuel system
- Intake manifold
- Dipstick & tube
- Cylinder head
- Glow plugs
- Wiring harness
- OM612 - Long Block Supreme
- OM647 - Long Block Supreme
ABOUT THE REVIVA SPRINTER
- All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
- Reviva replaces 100% of pistons, rings, bearings, bushing, gaskets, lifters, and seals.
- Reviva matched OEM requirements for piston type depending upon HP and application.
- Core plugs are 100% stainless steel to avoid corrosion.
- Blocks, heads, and crankshafts are 100% magnaflux tested to avoid cracked components.
- Connecting rods have new bushings installed and both large and small ends are remachined to OEM specifications.
- Crankshaft is checked for size, reground, if necessary, and micropolished to OEM specifications.
On-Road Complete Drop-In configurations: 2yr/unlimited mileage.*
Long Block configurations: 1 year/unlimited mileage.
Some restrictions apply; see limited warranty details or call for more information.
*2nd year long block coverage only.
©2017 Reviva, All Rights Reserved.
Reviva is an independent manufacturer and is not affiliated with Navistar, Ford, Cummins, General Motors, or Caterpillar.