International DT-466 Diesel Engine C & P Series
Reviva’s DT-466 diesel engines are configured for International delivery trucks, garbage trucks, dump trucks, and school buses.
DT-466 B Series
DT-466 C Series
DT-466 P Series through 1999.5
LONG BLOCK SUPREME INCLUDES:
Block / Rods / Oil Cooler / Valve Cover / Water Pump (no pulley) / Piston/Sleeve Assemblies / Timing Gears / Front Cover & Seal / Gasket Set / Thermostat Housing / Damper & Pulley Assembly / Flywheel Housing (no on P models) / Crankshaft / Oil Pan / Oil Pump / Pickup Tube / Valve Train / Camshaft / Head / Oil Filter / Thermostat / Water Filter (P only) / Front Engine Mount (P only)
COMPLETE DROP-IN ENGINE INCLUDES:
ALL PARTS ON THE LONG BLOCK SUPREME PLUS
Air Crossover Tube* / Intake Manifold** / Dipstick Guide (lower portion) / Complete Fuel System (injectors, high & low pressure lines, injection pump, & fuel filter assembly) / Turbocharger / Exhaust Manifolds
**PART OF THE VALVE COVER ON THE P SERIES
ABOUT THE REVIVA DT-466
- All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
- Reviva replaces 100% of pistons, rings, bearings, bushings, gaskets, and seals.
- All heads get new valves and are vacuum tested to ensure the quality of the valve job. All heads are pressure tested and upgraded to the latest style valve seal.
- Reviva grinds 100% of camshaft lobes.
- All connecting rods are de-magnetized.
- OEM components are used in injection pumps.
- Core plugs are 100% stainless steel to avoid corrosion.
- Blocks, heads, and crankshafts are 100% magnaflux tested to avoid cracked components.
- Blocks are resurfaced and have counterbores remachined to ensure proper sleeve protrusion and head gasket sealing.
- Connecting rods have new bushings installed and both large and small ends are remachined to OEM specifications.
- Crankshaft is checked for size, reground, if necessary, and polished to OEM specifications.
REVIVA’S DYNO TEST
All of Reviva’s Complete Drop-In engines are 100% dyno tested prior to shipment. Computer controls ensure that each engine dyno test is conducted under standard, repeatable settings. Every engine is run through a warm up cycle; three separate segments simulating light, medium, and heavy throttle conditions; maximum torque and horsepower tests; both high and low idle tests; and a black light leak detection test with dyed oil, coolant, and fuel.
On-Road Complete Drop-In configurations: 2yr/unlimited mileage.*
Long Block configurations: 1 year/unlimited mileage.
Transit Bus Applications: 1 yr/unlimited miles on all configurations.
Some restrictions apply; see limited warranty details or call for more information.
*2nd year long block coverage only.
©2017 Reviva, All Rights Reserved.
Reviva is an independent manufacturer and is not affiliated with Navistar, Ford, Cummins, General Motors, or Caterpillar.