Mercedes MBE 906 Diesel Engine
Reviva’s MBE 906 diesel engines are configured for delivery trucks and school buses.
- Long Block Supreme (Detroit Diesel 3⁄4) 2004-2007
- Long Block Supreme (Detroit Diesel 3⁄4) w/Constant Throttle
- Drop-In w/EGR 2004-2007
- Drop-In w/EGR and Constant Throttle Valves 2004-2007
LONG BLOCK SUPREME INCLUDES:
- Crank shaft
- Connecting rods
- Rear crank shaft seal
- Rocker arm cover
- Oil pump pickup
- Unit pumps
- High pressure fuel lines
- Injector hold downs
- Water pump
- Cam shaft followers
- Thermostat housing
- Fuel pump
- Oil centrifuge*
- Cam shaft
- Flywheel & housing
- Front crank shaft seal
- Front engine cover
- Oil pump
- Oil pan
- Fuel canister w/ filter
- Lifting brackets
- Rocker arms
- Low pressure fuel lines
- Gasket set
- Intake manifold
- Piston cooling nozzles
- Constant throttle system*
COMPLETE DROP-IN ENGINE INCLUDES:
ALL PARTS ON THE LONG BLOCK SUPREME PLUS
- EGR system
- Exhaust manifolds
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION INFORMATION
EGR Cooler must be tested and/or replaced to activate warranty.
NOTE TO END USER
Application specific components may need to be swapped with the existing Core engine. Components that are swapped are not eligible for warranty.
ABOUT THE REVIVA MBE 906
- All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
- Reviva replaces 100% of pistons, rings, bearings, bushings, gaskets, and seals.
- All heads get new valves and are vacuum tested to ensure the quality of the valve job. All heads are pressure tested.
- Reviva grinds 100% of camshaft lobes.
- All connecting rods are de-magnetized.
- OEM components are used in injection pumps.
- Core plugs are 100% stainless steel to avoid corrosion.
- Blocks, heads, and crankshafts are 100% magnaflux tested to avoid cracked components.
- Cylinders are bored and diamond plateau honed.
- Connecting rods have new bushings installed and both large and small end are remachined to OEM specifications.
- Crankshaft is checked for size, reground, if necessary, and polished to OEM specifications.
REVIVA’S DYNO TEST
All of Reviva’s Complete Drop-In engines are 100% dyno tested prior to shipment. Computer controls ensure that each engine dyno test is conducted under standard, repeatable settings. Every engine is run through a warm up cycle; three separate segments simulating light, medium, and heavy throttle conditions; maximum torque and horsepower tests; both high and low idle tests; and a black light leak detection test with dyed oil, coolant, and fuel.
On-Road Complete Drop-In configurations: 2yr/unlimited mileage.*
Long Block configurations: 1 year/unlimited mileage.
Transit Bus Applications: 1 yr/unlimited miles on all configurations.
Some restrictions apply; see limited warranty details or call for more information.
*2nd year long block coverage only.
©2017 Reviva, All Rights Reserved.
Reviva is an independent manufacturer and is not affiliated with Navistar, Ford, Cummins, General Motors, or Caterpillar.