Ford 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel Engine
- Ford F 250-550 from 2011-2015
To determine correct part number and configurations available, please gather the following information from the engine data tag on the valve cover:
- Ford Service Part Number: Format (DG 412 AB), located on the crankcase ventilation housing and the VIN.
LONG BLOCK INCLUDES:
- Piston Cooling
- Oil Pan & Pickup Tube
- Oil Cooler
- Rear Cover & Seal
- Thermostats (singular)
- Sensor - Cam
- Sensor - Crank
- Block Heater
- Sensor - Engine Oil Pressure
- Sensors - Coolant Temp
- Push Rods Rocker Arm & Shaft Assembly
- Cylinder Heads
- Primary Water Pump
- Connecting Rods
- Main/Rod Bearings
- Cam Bearings
- Cylinder Head Gaskets
- Oil Pump
- Oil Filter & Base
- Front Cover & Seal
- Gasket Set & Head Bolts
- Valve Covers
- Glow Plugs
- Exhaust Manifold Studs
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION INFORMATION
EGR Cooler must be tested and/or replaced to activate warranty.
ABOUT THE REVIVA 6.7L
- All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
- Blocks, heads, and crankshafts are 100% magnaflux tested to avoid cracked components.
- Crankshaft is checked for size, reground, if necessary, and micropolished to OEM specifications.
- Camshaft is checked for wear, reground as necessary, and micropolished to OEM specifications.
- Connecting rods have new bushings installed and both large and small ends are remachined to OEM specifications.
- All connecting rods are de-magnetized.
- All heads get new valves and are vacuum tested to ensure the quality of the valve job. All heads are pressure tested.
- Core plugs are 100% stainless steel to avoid corrosion.
- Reviva replaces 100% of pistons, rings, bearings, bushings, gaskets, and seals.
Long Block configurations: 1 year/unlimited mileage.
Some restrictions apply; see limited warranty details or call for more information.
©2017 Reviva, All Rights Reserved.
Reviva is an independent manufacturer and is not affiliated with Navistar, Ford, Cummins, General Motors, or Caterpillar.