Ford 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel Engine
- Ford F 250-550 from 2011-2015
To determine correct part number and configurations available, please gather the following information from the engine data tag on the valve cover:
- Ford Service Part Number: Format (DG 412 AB), located on the crankcase ventilation housing and the VIN.
LONG BLOCK INCLUDES:
Block / Camshaft / Lifters / Piston Cooling / Oil Pan & Pickup Tube / Oil Cooler / Rear Cover & Seal / Thermostats (singular) / Sensor - Cam / Sensor - Crank / Block Heater / Sensor - Engine Oil Pressure / Sensors - Coolant Temp / Push Rods / Rocker Arm & Shaft Assembly / Cylinder Heads / Primary Water Pump / Crankshaft / Pistons/Rings / Connecting Rods / Main/Rod Bearings / Cam Bearings / Cylinder Head Gaskets / Oil Pump / Oil Filter & Base / Front Cover & Seal / Gasket Set & Head Bolts / Valve Covers / Glow Plugs / Exhaust Manifold Studs
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION INFORMATION
EGR Cooler must be tested and/or replaced to activate warranty.
ABOUT THE REVIVA 6.7L
- All Reviva engines are assembled in the USA.
- Blocks, heads, and crankshafts are 100% magnaflux tested to avoid cracked components.
- Crankshaft is checked for size, reground, if necessary, and micropolished to OEM specifications.
- Camshaft is checked for wear, reground as necessary, and micropolished to OEM specifications.
- Connecting rods have new bushings installed and both large and small ends are remachined to OEM specifications.
- All connecting rods are de-magnetized.
- All heads get new valves and are vacuum tested to ensure the quality of the valve job. All heads are pressure tested.
- Core plugs are 100% stainless steel to avoid corrosion.
- Reviva replaces 100% of pistons, rings, bearings, bushings, gaskets, and seals.
Long Block configurations: 1 year/unlimited mileage.
Some restrictions apply; see limited warranty details or call for more information.
©2017 Reviva, All Rights Reserved.
Reviva is an independent manufacturer and is not affiliated with Navistar, Ford, Cummins, General Motors, or Caterpillar.