Reviva's Cummins engines are remanufactured using our lean production system. These principles focus on eliminating waste in the process to improve quality, reduce cost, reduce lead time and improve workplace safety. This philosophy combined with Reviva’s use of many NC controlled machines including block line bore and cylinder boring, torque plate honing, block and head resurfacing, micro-polishing and balancing, the latest fuel system test benches, and computer controlled dyno testing, ensure that Reviva’s remanufactured engines perform to OEM specifications and run just like new.
- All drop-in engines 100% dyno tested and configured for quick installation.
- All wear items replaced with 100% new parts: rings, rod and main bearings, pin bushings, gaskets and many others.
- All other parts remanufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- Lean manufacturing process ensures top quality product with minimal turnaround time.
- Every engine backed by industry leading warranty.